||Role & Responsibility
|1. Sales and Distribution
- The Sales and Distribution team is responsible for sales research and planning, demand creation, Sales costing and budgeting, establishing sales territories, and Co-ordination of sales.
- The team is also repsonsible for achieving Brand wise and town wise growth , develop territory, market penetration and sales execution strategies to consistentlyattain and exceed goals.
- They are looking at prospects with good understanding of geographical territory, gogetter attitude, strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
|2. Engineering & Technology
||Jio is an upcoming provider of 4G mobile telephony, broadband services, and digital services in India. This includes host of like Jio Cloud, Jio Play, Jio Chat, Jio Money etc. Jio’s all IP 4G network consists of three major components:
- Access Network: Offers high speed access options to the customers
- Aggregation Network: Jio IP-MPLS backhaul is a comprehensive RAN backhaul solution that provides the foundation for LTE and Wi-Fi services using highly-scaled and highly available MPLS L3 VPN-based technology using high end devices from Cisco and other vendors.
- Core Network: Jio robust core including EPC, IMS and Wi-Fi core equipment empower the network to fulfil the requirement of voice and data processing for better customer experience.
||Operations is the strong backbone that ensures flawless delivery of the services to the users.
|4. Customer Service
||Customer Service team plays a key role in ensuring that we create a world class digital experience for our customers.
As a part of the Customer Service team, you will interact with our customers, understand their problems, identify the gaps and take action to deliver a world class digital experience. They are looking at prospects who can:
- Provide real-time resolution for 100% customer queries
- Operate on real-time customer self-service model (RTSS)
- Set-up customer help desk to handle queries from millions of customers
- Provide seamless platform based on-boarding & achieve CAF activation TAT for the customers
- Ensure 100% SIM Provisioning to achieve error free handset activation
- Infrastructure and Construction Department is involved in deploying most fool proof network across the country. This comprises of laying fibre to remotest corners of the country, along with other tower infrastructure.
- Project of such a scale poses unique project management challenges which are solved with intricate planning and cutting edge technologies.
|6. Finance Compliance & Accounting
- Finance Compliance and Accounting (FC&A) function is critical to the financial planning, risk management and compliance of the organization. The team ensures accurate and on-time reporting of financial results to the shareholders and also establishes a robust risk management system to identify potential risks and formulate appropriate risk mitigation strategies.
- As part of the FC&A team, you will be responsible for raising and maintaining the optimal capital and financing structures. We offer challenging projects where you get an opportunity to learn and grow in an empowering environment.
|7. Alliances and Business Development
- The business development team plays a key role in creation of long-term value for an organization from customers, markets, and relationships. The team innovate ideas, take initiatives and perform activities which are aimed towards making the business better.
- As part of the team, you get an opportunity to work across different departments, including sales, marketing, project management, product management, vendor management, negotiations and partnerships.
|8. Supply Chain
||Supply Chain Management is a key Enterprise Support organization that plays an important role in the organizational lifecycle. Right from Projects to Customer Acquisition to Customer Support and Redresses, Supply Chain is embedded in many Value Scenarios and Work Flows.
The SCM Organization extends beyond our employees and Supports Business in effective fulfilment of our products. Our objective is:
- To establish a customer focused supply chain
- To enable stock availability at all selling / distribution points through a well defined process / system
|9. Corporate Affairs
- Corporate Affairs is responsible for directing changes the company needs to make to be in line with future growth.
- The team takes care of the organization’s internal and external communication as per the management and organization’s goals.
|10. Human Resources & Training
- We believe that our employees are our biggest asset and we emphasise in developing and nurturing the talent we recruit. The Human Resources team collaborates with the business to define the human capital strategy and drives management strategy.
- The Human Resources team ensures that a performance driven culture is developed within the organization which motivates our employees to work towards achieving the strategic goals set by the organization.
- They offer challenging projects and an empowering environment where you get an opportunity to work with the senior leadership team to implement best ideas and programs.
|11. Product Management
- The Product Management team owns the vision, design and execution of the product. The team brings out customisable product/service plans for the customer with user friendly interface.
- As part of the product management team, you get an opportunity to define strategy, maintain product roadmap, communicate across business and functions, and always stay closer to the customer.
- They are looking at prospects who understand the customer and make sure that the product developed serves our customers based on their behaviour and preferences.
|12. Corporate Services (Admin)
- The Corporate Services team is the backbone of the organization ensuring smooth functioning across business teams.
- The team provides quality and adequate corporate services that enables other business teams to plan and deliver work in a timely manner.
- They are looking at prospects who understands administration and can collaborate to deliver results.
|13. Procurement and Contracts
- As part of the P&C team, you get an opportunity to develop integrated purchasing strategies that support organizational strategies.
- The P&C team is responsible for managing the procurement procedure, supporting partnership working arrangements, conducting any procurement clarification required prior to contract award and finalising the contractual agreement & formal contract documentation.
- They are looking at prospects who understand business requirements and have the ability to manage the procurement process and supply base effectively.
|14. IT & Systems
- IT and Systems team is responsible for design, development, testing, integrating & implementation of platforms (software solutions) and business automation for S&D, Customer On-boarding, Bill & Pay, Network Management and Enterprise functions (HR, Finance & SCM) for Jio.
- Also responsible to provide L3 support for stable operations of the platform at desired scale supporting millions of customer acquisitions per day.
||They bring a revolution to transform India through one of the largest Greenfield initiatives globally- the Digital India Movement.
They have built a varied, dynamic and vibrant organisational force, of those who believe in the transformational power of digital technology and see the same dream for India that we do.